Shining a light on LGBT+ mental health and wellbeing
17:30 - 18:30
We will be hosting a series of events in May and June to mark Mental Health Awareness Week.
For our first event, join us for an informal chat with Dr David McLaughlan aka the Off Duty Doctor. David is an award-winning medical doctor specialising in mental health and wellbeing. He has carved out a respected academic and clinical career whilst increasingly becoming a voice promoting mental wellbeing through the celebration of inclusion, diversity and equality. At this event we’ll focus on:
- How LGBT+ people are disproportionally affected by mental health issues
- What challenges LGBT+ people face in the workplace that can impact their mental health and wellbeing
- How to notice and better manage anxiety
Event details and registration
- 5:30pm, Wednesday 20 May 2020
- Please register here
- If you’d like to submit any questions for David, you can email us in advance and we’ll do our best to cover them during the session. Please email email@example.com
- We will host the event on Zoom and will provide a link on the day.
Please feel free to share this invitation with networks and colleagues. And look out for more information from us on follow-up events over the next couple of weeks.
Sign up for future events
Use the sign up link on our contact page to ensure you hear about future InterInvest events
Shining a light on LGBT+ mental health and wellbeing 20 May 2020 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Online bookings are not available for this event.